Please note the office will be closed between Saturday 23rd December and Tuesday 2nd January. I will not be available for any removals or check ups over that time period.
If you need help I offer a free initial consultation to gauge the nature of the problem. Please note that looking for you takes my time and energy and you should familiarise yourself with the information on my site and especially on this page before you make a request. Unfortunately I cannot work with everyone who contacts me. I choose who to work with based on my guidance. If I tell you I cannot work for you please accept it and find another therapist.
You should attach a recent photograph of yourself and let me know what part of the world you live in, plus any relevant background information. I need to be able to see your face. Ensure you are not wearing sunglasses in the photo.
I politely request you check the size of the images you are sending. MB images are very large and quickly fill up my inbox. Please resize your photos to make the image files smaller so that they are measured in KB.
Email any time
You must be able to correspond through email to work with me. I do not offer phone or postal consultations. I make no exceptions so do not ask me.
Providing I can form the link I can work with you wherever you are. For this reason I ask for a photograph of my clients. Ethically I ask that the person who has the problem contacts me directly, or is made fully aware and agrees to my assistance. The only exceptions are where the client is a child in which case I can work through the parent, or is unable to give their consent, for example in intensive care.
If the activity is confined to a certain room in your home please also send a photo of that room. Take the photo by standing in the doorway of the room so that most of the room is in shot. If several rooms seem active then take one photo of the outside of your property and one of a room inside please. Do not send me more than 2 photos of your property, remember this is a free consultation and looking takes my time and energy.
If you have ever done any spellwork, been part of a magikal group, played with a Ouija board, gone ghost hunting, taken part in seances or been involved in similar activities please tell me even if it was years ago.
I work closely with my wife, therapist Lauren D'Silva. Client confidentiality is maintained between us. Lauren specialises in Crystal Therapy. Her main focus is spiritual development. Lauren does not offer entity removal. If you are interested in her work please contact her after you have been cleared.
If you ask for help from me it is useful to know:
- Some entities cannot be dealt with in an instant. Sometimes there will be an immediate and tangible improvement. More often the change is gradual and clients notice their energy improves over days or weeks. Please be patient! If you have had an entity attachment for years then it is unrealistic to expect an instant return to full health. You will need healing and your energy will need replenishing.
- You may notice an increase in pain, fear or negative thoughts when you first make contact and I start work. This is the entity's attempt to frighten you off getting help. Generally entities do not want to be removed!
- I will keep you updated as much as is helpful whilst I work. Sometimes it is important to leave gaps of a few days at a time for energies I have put into motion to take effect. Sometimes knowing what is happening would compromise the clearing for you. Do not think I have forgotten you or there is nothing happening.
- Whilst I am working for you it is helpful if you refrain from receiving other types of energy healing. The saying, "Too many cooks spoil the broth," can be very true in this case. Of course once I have cleared you it is fine to resume any energy therapies you like to have.
- If you need medical attention then please seek it. Entity removal is not a 'miracle cure'.
I am an entity remover, not a doctor. If you have health concerns you should get them checked out with a qualified medical practitioner. Whilst we believe that entity removal can lift many and diverse symptoms for some people, others will have underlying physical and mental health issues that need to be addressed by a medically qualified professional.
Note carefully that all materials on this site are copyright of Steve Deeks-D'Silva and Lauren D'Silva 2010-2017. All rights reserved. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission.All information on this site is based on our personal beliefs and opinions.